Paul Connolly, Founder of PC Conditioning, is a National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT) based in Watertown, MA (suburban Boston).
Email today for your personal consultation with Paul: email@example.com
PC Conditioning is an individually owned and operated personal training consulting service based just outside of Boston, MA. Founded in 2006 by NSCA Certified Personal Trainer Paul Connolly, PC Conditioning provides the finest methods of conditioning based on an individual’s needs assessment, goals, etc… integrated to efficiently enhance our clients’ daily function and performance. Paul works tirelessly to provide his clients with the essential tools required to facilitate his clients’ activities of daily living (ADLs). Our goals include, but are certainly not limited to, reducing one’s risk of injury, improving one’s body awareness, and instilling confidence in our clients through integrated, success-oriented exercise regimens and the pursuit of a healthier lifestyle. We look forward to servicing all of your strength and conditioning needs.
Personal Training for People of ALL Fitness Levels
Whether you are an athlete looking for that extra edge, someone looking to get back in shape, or someone who wants to lead a healthier lifestyle, PC Conditioning can tailor a fitness program suited to meet your needs, all under the guidance of NSCA Certified Personal Trainer Paul Connolly. Paul caters to personal training clients of all abilities, fitness levels and ages. If you are serious about leading a healthier lifestyle, PC Conditioning wants to help you! Contact PC Conditioning for rates and information about our training programs.
Let PC Conditioning help you…
- Maximize your workout time.
- Improve your overall fitness performance: strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, agility, and cardiovascular health.
- Reach and/or maintain a healthy body weight.
- Master proper form and technique for cardiovascular and strength training exercises.
- Prepare for a sport or event.
- Relieve boredom from the same old stale workout routines by finding creative ways to sufficiently challenge your body.
- Learn new ways to improve your health by breaking through fitness plateaus.
- Shape, tone, and sculpt, a better you.
- Increase energy and stamina.
- Reduce stress, stress anxiety.
- Improve bone mineral density (BMD).
- Reduce risk of injury.
- Facilitate activities of daily living (ADL’s) and optimize function.